Im posting this because
she gave me strength to have me post this one. This is what she wrote and I need to share it with you girls:
I’m fat. I know this to be true for the following reasons:
- I’ve seen myself naked (I happen to be sexy as hell too)
- I shop for my own clothes.
- I have been weighed.
- I’ve been talked to by doctors and friends for said weight.
- I have had to stare people down who stare at me.
- There are places I go that remind me I am fat (restaurants w/ booths or places w/ arm chairs that squeeze me).
I am FAT. Please don’t tell me I am not because you think it makes me feel bad to think it. Don’t think I’m putting myself down when I call myself fat.
NO - I am simply stating a FACT about myself. It does not make me feel bad that I am fat so it shouldn’t make YOU feel bad. It also shouldn’t make you feel any other way as me being fat has NOTHING to do with you.
ME BEING FAT DOES NOT AFFECT YOU.
I am FAT.
addendum to earlier post
I will not let being fat make me feel any less beautiful, sexy or amazing. I will not let being fat shame into thinking that I’m any less of a person because I don’t fit into societal standards. I WILL NOT allow for people to treat me like SHIT because they are giving me attention even though I am fat.
BEING FAT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO TREAT ME ANY LESS THAN YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.
This is how it makes me feel!